Florian,

> > > I'm not sure if there is any value in adding Authentication-Results
> > for a signature that is just being added.
>
> It would help in validating the e-mail easier, but this of course can
> be achieved by different means. It was just not clear to me that this
> is the supposed behaviour. However, I guess this explains a few of the
> "issues" I might be experiencing, so I will re-check of the problems
> are still existing under these preconditions. :-)

I'm adding this to 2.7.0-pre13:

- updated generating of Authentication-Results headear field according to
  RFC 5451 - previously it followed a draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header.
  This header field is now also inserted for the new DKIM signatures as
  just-generated and inserted to a passed internal-to-internal message
  when it is eligible for signing.

Thanks for the suggestion.