Hi Ton --

Yes, Equity Monaco is a NeoTicker product.  It accepts a list of closed
trades from a text file as input.  You can get that by exporting results
from the AA report, cleaning it up with a spreadsheet if necessary, and
importing it into Equity Monaco.  You definitely can use Equity Monaco with
AmiBroker.

My next book is Advanced AmiBroker.  I am taking a short break from working
on it this morning to read postings to the forum.  Writing is going well,
but some of my other projects have had big increases in activity and are
competing heavily for time, so the book is not yet ready for the editors or
the printer.  No promises, and no pre-orders yet, but the availability date
now looks to be April or May 2010.

Thanks,
Howard