Hi Markus --

I am not the best person to ask about Intelligent Optimizer.  I suggest that
you address Fred Tonetti directly with those questions.

Mersenne Twister is an algorithm for computing a series of pseudo-random
numbers.  A good source of random numbers is central to a Monte Carlo
analysis program, but there is much more to it than that.  Mersenne Twister
would be or could be a component of a Monte Carlo analysis program, but by
itself it is only a random number generator.

And, yes, AmiBroker is the best trading system development platform
available at any reasonable price.  Thanks Tomasz.

Before you begin writing your own Monte Carlo analysis program, or plug in
for AmiBroker, define carefully what you want to accomplish.  Reread my post
to Joseph.  Decide whether you are planning to be a developer of trading
system development platform tools or a developer of trading systems.
Evaluate the many tools already available.

I just reread my post and my comments about Van Tharp.  My criticisms sound
harsher than I intended them to be.  There is a lot to like in Tharp's work
-- just keep in mind that he is an expert in Neuro Linguistic Programming,
not modeling, simulation, statistics, or trading system development.

Thanks,
Howard