Thanks,

I like simple math. A 3U Cubesat can have deployable solar cells which will
give you between 45 and 70 watts of power. That should drive an ion engine.
Will need an active attitude control system and should start at the right
orbit. Getting +-3kg to GTO is a $100.000? Don't know what the satellite
would cost but we are now in a $ range that could be funded.

Thoughts?

Stefan