Hi,

AMSAT can open a Project at KICKSTARTER in technology tag.
https://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/technology

I saw a lot of project getting 300, 400% more than originally goal. Some of
then looks like a stupid idea, but that´s no matter they get the found´s,
and what make no sense for me can be a good deal to others :)

Already donated via PAYPAL today, but in my opinion would be great if
AMSAT-NA use this way also to get founds for the project!

Please think about it, I believe that donations don´t need to come only
from amateur radio satellite operators, but also from everyone who likes
electronics, science and technology.

73
Fabiano Moser
CT7ABD