>I think we should organize ourselves a bit more, get the 0.95 release
>TODO, see what we left behind and make sure it gets in 0.96, see the
>TODO-LIST, and try to fix all (or as much as possible) bugs from the bug
>reporting system (we have a great system, it's time to use it!)

I tried to clean up the 0.95-TODO a little bit, many items are fixed so I
deleted them, moved some half-fixed to lower priority... However, EVERYONE
PLEASE, go there and check if you see anything that is fixed and, if so,
delete it. I just don't want to go and check everything one by one :)

Once this is done, I will begin moving them to the tracker. It is almost
empty now, most remaining issues are unimportant, apart from:

* low-res webcam (I will do it when I am home and have time for coding,
  this week for sure)
* MSN Space
* TkCximage optimisation (Phil is working on it)
* tuner+norm for webcam
* better firewall detection (Any ideas on how to do this??)

Also, Sander told me he will most probably do MSN Spaces and HTTP proxy
today (wouhou!!! Sander you are my hero!)

>I think we're almost ready for 0.96.. it still needs some work, but if we
>work together, it can be finished soon, before the end of the summer for
>sure!

Yeah, IF we work together... We are in a period of inactivity lately -
hibernating? OK, everyone from the northern hemisphere, winter is over,
time to wake up! :) (And if you are in the southern hemisphere, you are
humans, and humans don't hibernate!)

I mean... if we keep up like now, even if I do my best, 0.96 will take one
year from now... do you prefer one year from now or a couple of months? :)