I totally agree with you... Users have to use perfect softwares and not buggy
drivers...
Anyway, I try to know where is the bug... Why ? Because with that it's the
first time I hack in the kernel level... And I like that ;) It's so bad I
haven't a pwc compliant cam. Else, I already had tracked the bug and sent a
patch to Luc Saillard... (Doesn't open source means bring your help to all
the edifice ?)
Phil
P.S. Totally OT but should we apply the holly_wood patch about DPs in
directories ?