I guess many open-source code is written in python and ruby, so if someone
could find a link to an open-source project using that and give only
the direct link to a source file (like
http://svn.sf.net/svnroot/whatever/checkout.php?file=whatever.py&rev=HEAD) so
we can take a look at a real
life example of the code.. this will allow us to see how clean the code can be
(depends on the project though), how easy to read and understand
for newbies and how maintainable it is (example of perl code which is a
powerfull language but code becomes easily unmaintainable)...
This is not a measurable thing so everyone might have different conclusions
looking at those samples, but it's still something that might be good
to add (not as a pro, not as a con)...

p.s.: Thanks a lot Sander for setting it up on the wiki

KKRT