Anyways, I added it to the website... can someone please please review the
code.. I 'tried' to make it work
with CSS and the html/php.. it renders well in opera, firefox, IE... Jerome,
can you look at it with safari ?
other users, with konqueror.. etc...
I had to change the CSS as it seems it didn't render well in IE (even before
the changes :o) and it still
doesn't, but I fixed one of the bugs (the side panels would go under the text
in the middle, not stay on the
side..)

KKRT