oh, and btw, I just wrote to #tcl but got no answer.. here's my question.. it
might be a good lead for you if we can
find a solution that way :
<KaKaRoTo-KS> hi, I have a question
<KaKaRoTo-KS> we can override the 'X' button for closing a tk window with 'wm
protocol $w WM_DELETE_WINDOW $command'
<KaKaRoTo-KS> but what is the atom for overriding the 'minimize' button of the
title bar ?
<KaKaRoTo-KS> are all atoms supported ? and how to get a list of those atoms..

KKRT