ok, thx
the updating of the website should be part of the release process...
about that annoying bug you described, that's indeed a priority issue for 0.96
(I think)..
what was happening before ? has it always been there? is it happening for
everyone ? when was it introduced ? does it
happen if you minimize a chat window instead ? does it happen with other tk
apps ? does it affect only chat windows or
any other window which needs focus ? hummm.. maybe it's caused by the new fix
that was put on tkaqua.. I remember tkaqua
didn't manage the tabs and someone patched it so that tabs could work.. maybe
the patch wasn't so perfect on a not so
compatible code...
anyways, I think there might be a solution for this..
try this :
bind . <Unmap> "unmap_bug_hook"

proc unmap_bug_hook { } {
  global unmap_bug_hook_called
  if { ![info exists unmap_bug_hook_called] } { set unmap_bug_hook_called 0 }

  if { $unmap_bug_hook_called == 1 } {
    set unmap_bug_hook_called 0
    return
  } else {
     wm state . normal
     ::carbon::processHICommand mini .
     set unmap_bug_hook_called 1
  }
}

I didn't test (of course), so play with it until it works, it's an ugly fix,
and a minimize will probably make the
window flicker... but can't do much about that!
I just tried it (replacing the carbon call) and it just maximized/minimized
infinitely, I had to kill the process... so
watch out for that kind of reaction...

KKRT