My opinion is that setting the custom DP from there is not a good idea.
Actually with the new dpBrowser, this
whole tab is not necessary anymore since to view a user's dp we just need to
opent he dpBrowser and select that
user from the list. But we should keep it that as 'informational' for a user to
see what a specific user had as
DPs.
Also because it's more intuitive to see it in a properties window that to see
it in a "Change display picture"
window. But the buttons for 'use as custom dp' or whatever is not necessary. we
could add as a 'convenience'
a button for 'set as my own dp' or something, but that's about it I think.
just my 2cents

KKRT