thx for the work!
about the too much white/blank space, I'll post a screenshot if you want, all I
meant was that we see a blank
screen with frames in it, and there is no text at all anywhere apart from the
header with the steps numbering..

ok.. here's the screenshot : http://amsn-project.net/~kakaroto/assistant.jpg
is it normal ? no text because it's still in development ? or a bug in windows ?

KKRT