----- Original Message -----
From: "Youness Alaoui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> people want it because they think it's annoying when a SB is closed and
> they have to wait for the user to rejoin
> the conversation everytime they write a message if they had to wait 1
> minute... especially for low connection
> people, it might be a hassle..

Yeah, that's a point, but it still make me think that maybe it's the reason
for which that message should be hidden (by default, and activable) :/

> anyways, I don't care, I won't use it and I don't like such a thing, but
> hey, if it makes users happy (and M$
> angry :p) I don't mind.

I don't really agree. What's the deal in making they're load higher? Just
not to read "sb closed" ? You can't read it on the original client becuase
you're not supposed to... What's the deal in making them angrier... they're
never happy about clones of their IM client

I know it's just a plugin, but...

my 2c