well,w hatever makes you happy! in any case, it's something that will need to
be written in C because tcl won't
allow us to get such info, and I think that it would make more sense to spend
time on something that actually is
an issue and that needs to be fixed, this isn't critical and it actually isn't
even an issue, noone complained
afaik..
in any case, amsn has always been about "do whatever you feel like doing" so if
you're interested in doing
something like that, then go for it, at least, you know my opininon on the
subject!
have fun!

KaKaRoTo