Hello,

I am not sure you're right. I update UVC driver and AMSN to last SVN
version yesterday.
AMSN release is 8504. UVC driver release is 95.

And webcam configuration dialog still crash. I need to do more tests.
Just to be sure there is not problem with uvcvideo module unloading (I
unload previous version and load the new one without reboot).

For information, I also have a PVR150 card in my PC which use last svn
version of ivtv-0.10 driver branch.
PVR150 is /dev/video0
UVC webcam is /dev/video1 (when it was not locked due to hw bug, its a
Logitech Fusion)

The two next tests:
-Be sure that uvc module loaded is the last one,
-Remove automatic loading of ivtv driver so webcam is alway at /dev/video0

Regards,
David