Philippe Valembois - Phil ha scritto:
> As soon as you get an Input/Output error, the bug doesn't come from aMSN
> but from the driver and I won't do anything to change that !
> I use uvcvideo with my Logitech QuickCam 5000 and it works perfectly
> with aMSN. So driver is the same and software is the same : the bug is
> in the driver. Don't forget that a driver is an interface between
> software and hardware so it must act the same even if the hardware
> changes...
> Phil

I've the same problem: I've just compiled last svn amsn (v. 8546) and
last svn uvc driver (v. 102) and my webcam doesn't  work with amsn.
Since 2 weeks averything worked fine (I'm just come back from a 10 days
holiday :D ).

It's not a problem of uvc, because ekiga and luvcview work fine.

I remember that last month Youness reverted a little change that was
been committed in svn, because of the impossibility of using webcam
after that change. Maybe it's just the same thing... (I've no idea
unfortunatelly...)

giopas

ps: just to say that I've got a Logitech 5000pro webcam

--
"The paradigm of competition is a race: by rewarding the winner, we encourage
everyone to run faster. When capitalism really works this way, it does a good