Hello David,

As you might have seen in the 0.97 TODO thread, we'd like to know the
progress on this issue. In your mail below you said you had some pending
tests to do. Have you completed them? So far, it seems that you are the
only one who is having problems with this revision :S

Vivia

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, David Girault wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am not sure you're right. I update UVC driver and AMSN to last SVN
> version yesterday.
> AMSN release is 8504. UVC driver release is 95.
>
> And webcam configuration dialog still crash. I need to do more tests.
> Just to be sure there is not problem with uvcvideo module unloading (I
> unload previous version and load the new one without reboot).
>
> For information, I also have a PVR150 card in my PC which use last svn
> version of ivtv-0.10 driver branch.
> PVR150 is /dev/video0
> UVC webcam is /dev/video1 (when it was not locked due to hw bug, its a
> Logitech Fusion)
>
> The two next tests:
> -Be sure that uvc module loaded is the last one,
> -Remove automatic loading of ivtv driver so webcam is alway at /dev/video0
>
> Regards,
> David
>

> Philippe Valembois - Phil a écrit :
> > Please upgrade your uvcvideo driver... Current revision is r95 and I
> > know it works with it...
> > Phil
> >
> > David Girault a écrit :
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> What a fast response time! Thanks a lot!
> >>
> >> Well, after emerging last svn version (revision 8479), Webcam assistant
> >> work again.
> >> So this confirm the problem is with patch 8464.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> David

---

"Where is the life that we have lost in living?
 Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?
 Where is the knowledge that we have lost in information?"

OEO;