I very much like the smileys you did... but I really don't know if we should
change yet once again our whole
smiley set.. changing smileys is difficult for the users who have to get used
to the new smileys.. we changed
then once from the M$ copyrighted images, now we change them again.. what would
users think ? If you could maybe
make them look AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE the same as the M$ ones.. no 'fancy' or
'better' or whatever.. just making
them look like the M$ ones (which are nice), so people won't get confused and
have to readapt themselves to a
new smiley set...
apart from that, good job!

POLL :
1 - keep the old smiley set

2 - a new smiley set however it looks

3 - a new smiley set looking as much as possible as the M$ smileys

4 - confused???
KaKaRoTo

KKRT