I just gort a confirmation that the T-shirts are done and waiting to
be picked up.  I hope I can manage to do this quickly (I don't have my
own car so I'll have to ask someone) or otherwise I htough Sander came
with the car and could pick 'm up on it's way (but then he'll have to
do the payment I guess ?  I'll try to have 'm with me asap.

Karel.