I like the designs very much. 2 points:
* for the url, I like www.amsn-project the most but somehow the "www"
prefix is deprecated (http://no-www.org/).  Without the prefix you
could argue that it isn't clear enough that it's a URL though.  Adding
http:// might make it too geeky again.  I've seen a lot of "domain.be"
kind of things already in advertisement so in fact I think most pp
will reconise it as a URL .. but that's to be discussed
* for the design itself: can it be you're using greyshades now ?
Ifso, you shouldn't :).  If we choose to only use one color (white)
you can have transparant regions where the blue will shine through but
you can't use grey ... :)
To make the order, I need a black on white pdf where all the black (or
greyshades) will become shades of white and the white will be
transparant. a pdf or a scalable adobe format is ok.

Karel.