@Anael
@Arantes

In general, for me, it's not good: do other things with more priority, then
low priority. Because there will be always something with an higher priority
then low priority. If you can change something in something more simple it's
good. We should do both priorities (even if people doesn't use it: if you do
something you have to do it to the best of your ability. always.).

 @Arnault
Thanks for +1. Maybe someday will be done something on it or maybe not.

*Square87*