Thanks, Jeremy.

Unfortunately, this highlights another advantage of the multiple
<key=value> approach. My log files are not located in the Analog
directory, so I'm specifying the full path -
D:\INETPUB\virtual\W3SVCx\ex99MMDD.log

If I select a small number of logfiles, everything works as expected. If
I select a few more, I get the following error:

\analog\analog.exe: Warning C: Ignoring long configuration line starting
LOGFILE "D:\Inetpub\virtualdirectory\W3SVCx\ex990715.log,D:\Inetpub\vi
(For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)

If I select a lot of entries (eg a months worth), I get:
Error in QUERY_STRING
Analog form interface: SECURITY WARNING on request from 136.141.120.11
(136.141.120.11): QUERY_STRING too long

(This last error is exacerbated by the fact that both lo= and logfiles=
are passed with this script, which makes the Query string much longer.
But even if logfiles= is cleared, this is still going to be a problem.
Is there a parameter to specify the log file directory, so that I could
just use relative paths?)

Aengus