Aengus Lawlor wrote:

> \analog\analog.exe: Warning C: Ignoring long configuration line starting
> LOGFILE "D:\Inetpub\virtualdirectory\W3SVCx\ex990715.log,D:\Inetpub\vi
> (For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)

I would call this a bug in the CGI interface. If it is going to allow
comma-separated lists of parameters, (1) Analog shouldn't have a problem with long
configuration command and (2) Anlgform should really split them into a series of
LOGFILE lines when read by Analog.

> If I select a lot of entries (eg a months worth), I get:
> Error in QUERY_STRING
> Analog form interface: SECURITY WARNING on request from 136.141.120.11
> (136.141.120.11): QUERY_STRING too long

Can you use the POST method on the form? There's no (defined) limit to the amount of
information sent in a POST-style query.