Jeremy Wadsack wrote:
!Aengus Lawlor wrote:
!> If I select a lot of entries (eg a months worth), I get:
!> Error in QUERY_STRING
!> Analog form interface: SECURITY WARNING on request from 36.141.120.11
!> (136.141.120.11): QUERY_STRING too long
!
!Can you use the POST method on the form? There's no (defined) limit to the
!amount of information sent in a POST-style query.

ANALGFORM.EXE only works with GET. (POST doesn't use the QUERY_SING method).

!--
!Jeremy Wadsack

Aengus