I have a problem with the host report.

The different hosts are not listed, only:

Listing hosts with at least 100 requests, sorted alphabetically.

#reqs: %bytes: host
-----: ------: ----
  789:   100%: [not listed: 47 hosts]

I understand that the hosts have not requested pages 100 times, but is there
a possibility to change it from 100 to a lower number?

The refferer report won't work:
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Referring Site Report
analog: Warning R: Turning off empty Redirected Referrer Report

It looks like the logfile format I'm using doesn't contain this information.
I'm using the NCSA-format.
Which format is the most convenient to use: Microsoft IIS, NCSA, ODBC or
W3C?

Regards,
Kenneth Pedersen