Brian Tobin wrote:

>Yes, it does mean they haven't read the documentation either.  I figured it
>out, but you have to admit it's not very clear in the beginning.  I was
>used to httpd.conf where you specify everything in the config file, and
>only run the program once.  This is different, where you run the program
>many times with different config files.

If it's any consolation, there are lots of people who don't "get" analog
at first. Yet once they find out how to use it, they find that either it
already does what they want (sometimes in a more straightforward way
than they expected), or there are good reasons why what they want can't
be done.

Aengus