Once again... ;)

analog only uses the last OUTFILE command it finds.

To produce different reports you have to run analog once for each
report using the respective config files.

+ I have some virtualdomains with separated log files.
+
+ I've tried to make diferent config files but what i get is that only
+ the last OUTFILE indicated is the one that analogs outputs...
+
+ Howto make diferent repports for each log files ?