Subject: RE: [analog-help] logrotate problem?
Author:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] at Internet
Date:    8/8/00 4:01 PM

Jeremy,

Thanks for all the tips.  There were no indicators in the error logs.  The
split logs results were similar to the results obtained from analog reports
from our ISP, so I'm not sure that that's the problem.  My boss said to go
backwards and redo everything.  Oh boy, here we go again ...  Will keep you
posted.

Thanks for your help thus far.

Geraldine Golveo