It was me, I'm a she and running 6.0 in English on Windows. That version installed itself out of the box.

You suggested me privately to edit the place to fix the weird content of the details panel, that option of the context menu does not work.

I'm not a native English speaker, but I guess the signature line should read:
   The archive of this list is available at:
You are also mixing up localisation (adapted to a location, the verb for this noun is localise or localize depending on UK or US English) and location. I saw it happen on the wiki and in a signature line.

Jo