I am using version 1.0_r1 of the sdk. I don't have a G1 but I my friend does
and ill be able to test on it on monday.
I noticed while testing on it yeasterday prior to implementing portrait only
mode that when i switched to landscape on the phone the whole application
would restart. Im hoping that keeping it in portrait only will fix that
issue however the app im working on is best suited for portrait only for
other reasons as well.