*> It's not because you're not aware of something that it doesn't exist.*

Agreed.  Never did I assume that it didn't...  I did some searching for
EASDLL.dll and couldn't find anything.  The post seemed completely off-topic
which is why I honestly asked whether this had to do with Android... In all
honesty I was thinking that the poster may have meant to post in a different
google group.

Though I have never used Jet, I have heard of it... And even though the
question did mention it, it didn't seem that Jet itself was the main focus
of the question.

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.