First of all, apologies to all for responding to what I considered to
be a curt, ignorant and rude response with something even more curt
and rude. I say rude because the subject title says the SONiVOX synth
DLL is part of the SDK. So yes, I'm telling you right up front that it
is Android-relevant. Especially ignorant as there are a few others who
have tried to use Jet, encountered this problem, and posted it to the
web. If Justin had elected to ask me where in the SDK it is located,
or where its use is documented, a less emotional and more factual
response would have ensued.

Regardless, my point remains. The front end of the workflow documented
in Section 3 of
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/media/jet/jetcreator_manual.html
requires a VST plugin that allows music people to write music/create
sounds in the DAW of their choice and hear it the way it will sound
when played by the Jet engine. The DLL people have been trying to load
into their DAWs is for use by the Android emulator, I believe.

The good news for all interested in Jet as a way to use music to drive
graphics on Android, is that help seems to be on the way. Thanks JMT.
In addition to posting here, I've been on the phone with and exchanged
email with SONiVOX on this issue. FWIW, it seems reasonable to me that
this DLL NOT be part of the SDK per se, but rather something that we
would get from SONiVOX. Part of the Jet value proposition is
presumably the ability to author once and deploy on a wide range of
targets, not just Android. Unless Jean-Michel is a SONiVOX
representative with a google email address, I made this suggestion to
them, and I am still expecting to hear back from them on this. They
also have indicated that their VST may only be compatible with the
latest versions of the various DAWs. We'll see ...

Slight tangent. Jet seems like a very useful tool for elaborate games
and musical instruments and toys. However, for more simple
applications, if
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=2563 was fixed,
AudioTrack would be sufficient.