On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Kevin Brooks <bear35...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just joined the new group.  Hopefully Mark Murphy will decide to join as
> well an Volunteer to be a Moderator.

Personally, I would recommend people use StackOverflow.

For those who find StackOverflow to be ineffective, or find the
behavior of volunteers there to be morally reprehensible, or whatever,
use the [android-developers] Google Group. The dividing line between
that group and this one has been extremely blurry over the past 9-12
months.

There are other support resources as well (JavaRanch, anddev.org,
etc.). I do not try to participate in all of them, as I would never
get any sleep. :-)

If this list is discontinued, for the near term, I will be focusing on
StackOverflow and [android-developers], and we will see where things
go from there.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Development Wiki: http://wiki.andmob.org