Hi~

Thank you for your time and efforts in advance^^

I have a question about adding a local flag to a Android.bp (e.g.
bionic/libdl/Android.bp) and this newly added flag can be examined
true/false when the Android.bp is read while parsing (e.g. at
TransformSourceToObj function in build/soong/cc/builder.go where local
flags from Android.bp files are parsed and constructed).

For example, I want to add a flag (local_flag) like the following in the
bionic/libdl/Android.bp:
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Tm0iva5OTWo/WYKpsmn-V4I/AAAAAAAAAB4/re1Uv9IGaDM_bPt3I-jNLo4HcQWlEJ8HQCLcBGAs/s1600/1.PNG>

And when the module's flags are being parsed (for example in
TransformSourceToObj function or other places where more appropriate), the
local_flag can be examined in order to decide whether to add a additional
flag or not as the following:
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--7t8VxiHADI/WYKvdjd8FOI/AAAAAAAAACE/Un1UO2V6BAI4bdaQxcml7FDbm3aH_TlDgCLcBGAs/s1600/2.PNG>
So that the "some compiler flag" can be appended to the cflags iff the
module's local_flag is set to true.

cheers,
Min

---