Hi Mark

Yes we have fairly good newspapers. But VM internal of what Dalvik
version ? the public one ?

What is the interest to know internal of a tool you are not allowed to
use ? Saying that this presentation was dedicated to Android community
is a joke :
Very few of java users have any interest in VM internals. mobile
manufacturers have some.

But how can you use Linux OS based on GPL and keep your code private ?

Mobile manufacturers are 100% allowed to keep Drivers private if they
don't use GPL code.

But the kernel of Android based on Linux kernel and all other library
based on Linux library should be published without delay.

Linux Kernel code and all that staff belong to all those people
contributing for free for "Open Source Projects" Only.
And I don't speak about the use of Java specs etc...

And because that Android them is using so much from open source
projects (Bravo) they should consider Open source community and
respect its rules.

We was happy about Android team choice (OS based on open source)
because we supposed that it would be respecting the rules.

Regards

Andre Charles Legendre