Hi,

I need to access a .Net web service in Rest format using JSON. I m
pretty new to this concept and very much confused about how this
works....

Any one who can give an overview of the two. I need the steps that I
need to follow to use JSON. Right now my doubt is how to use JSON to
grab to output. Lets say we create a http client and it get the
respone ....now what?

How can we use the JSON object to manipulate the response...