Hello Jeffrey,

I was wondering if you could provide me something about how you
appended your JSON string to the web service request. I am trying to
communicate with this rest web service via POST method. But I am
unable to identify how to append the JSON string as the parameters.
Object.setParameter is not working in this scenario...

Hope to hear from you soon!!