Hi,

thanks for the reply, the thing I was asking was how to send the data
as stream...i.e I have this JSON string and I need to send it to a web
service in the form of a stream...I already tried using the above
method and was fine with that..but the requirement is to send as a
serialized stream....

Any idea bout that....

Hope to hear from you soon!!!