hi I am new to android programming and i need to create the following
application. Its a test, so  i need to maintain the state of session
since login to answer choices entered by students till the end of
state. can anyone tell me how can i change screens, I want to just
change screens within the same activity. and also retain the values
entered in each GUI screen. Each screen should be generated on fly
depending on the kind of test the student selects. The test questions
are in different XML files, so i need to render these files on fly and
display it in GUI.