Very interesting topic. I would like to learn more about it. I have
few apps in the market and several others prototyped. I am concerned
about how do I know if I am violating any copyrights or other IP. For
example I took a picture of a globe and edited the image and put it as
an app icon. I have copied icons that come with the simulator and
modified them and bundled with my app. For my next game app I am
getting tempted to put some Disney characters. Are these actions
violating any laws? These are my pet projects. I cannot afford to dig
much into these concerns. It will be great if someone in this forum
tell me some general guidelines.

Thanks,
Dipu