You should report this at b.android.com.

-- Kostya

06.08.2010 2:06, samspade79 пишет:
A problem I had the other day was an app that once downloaded
subscribed you to SMS alerts @ $2.99 a month. I'm not sure how it
could do this without some kind of user confirmation but it was very
alarming.

On Aug 5, 4:58 pm, "Gene R."<gurur...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Spam is a BIG problem on the Android market, with many asian
developers creating multiple accounts and FLOODING the market with
their wallpaper and background apps.

We've been trying to keep track of some of the spammers in this Google
Market Suggestion
Thread:http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=112b2...

Please post any known spammers in there, and star that thread, so that
Google will hopefully do something about this asian spam problem.