On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Mark Murphy <mmur...@commonsware.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Filip Havlicek
> <havlicek.fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm just wondering what happens to running AsyncTask when the back button is
>> pressed.
>
> Nothing happens to your AsyncTask when the BACK button is pressed.
>
>> Doesn't seem to invoke onCancelled or onPostExecute in my
>> AsyncTask.
>
> Correct. Bear in mind that AsyncTask does not have to be used by an
> Activity. It could be used by a Service, for example.

This is right? I mean, I re-write code that I wrote as a
Thread/Runnable with an AsyncTask after reading the android dev blog
[0]. Should I re-write it again to be a Runnable?

[0]:
http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2010/07/multithreading-for-performance.html
--
If you want freedom, compile the source.

Sebastián Treu
http://labombiya.com.ar