Hi folks,

I'm just wondering what happens to running AsyncTask when the back button is
pressed. Doesn't seem to invoke onCancelled or onPostExecute in my
AsyncTask.

The second thing is I thought that when cancel(true) is invoked inside
doInBackground, the onCancelled method should be called, but seems like it
doesn't in my implementation (I'm setting an UI message to "Cancelled"
inside onCancelled method so I should be able to see it).

When I call cancel(false), onCancelled method is called, but doInBackground
continues in execution, what is the convenient way to stop the AsyncTask in
onCancelled method?

I can somehow sort out the second and third questions (or can live without
the answers :) ), but I'm really interested in the first question.

Filip Havlicek