On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Natalie Hooper <
nataliehoo...@virginmedia.com> wrote:

> A "more" button would work but I still don't think 325 characters is
> limiting.

If you don't think so, I don't think your app is very complicated.

> There is no need to butcher the English language, you can express what your
> app does in two or three straight to the point sentences without taking any
> grammatical shortcut.

If you can't, get somebody else to write the description for you (no shame
> in that, that's what most people do in most businesses, few people know how
> to market their own products, and I include myself in this category).

The question is not "can you express what it does" in 325 characters - of
course you can, any imbecile could do that with 25 characters if they had
to.

No, the question is "can you convey to the user how awesome your app is,
what it's fully capable of, and how it stands out from the competition" in
325 characters - and I don't think you can for anything but the simplest
app.