Hi,

I'm developing a non-realtime Android game, and am having trouble
figuring out the best way to sequence and control my activities.

For example, when the user first installs and runs the app, he's into
Activity 1: The Game.  He selects a new game slot (1 of 3) and goes to
Activity 2: Create Character, and from there Activity 3: World Map.

That scenario highlights two of my problems:

1) If the user presses the back button on Activity 3, I don't want him
going back to Activity 2, I'd want him back on the main menu; Activity

2) When the user does return to Activity 1, I want it to have auto-
updated to show his character name in one of the 3 game slots*

I just don't know how to control my activity stack, or activity
launching process in this manner.  Help me, please.

*From then on, when he clicks that game slot it goes straight to
Activity 3, but that was the easy part! :)

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Regards,
James