Sure, you can give away a T-Shirt or Cup or stuff like that and
probably not get into conflict with the TOS, but then you're just
running an on-line shop + it requires you have an artist/designer to
produce something worth giving away. And I'd say you still risk being
slapped with 4.5 (Non-compete - thou shall not put stuff on the market
to sell stuff outside the market).

Of course, enabling stuff in the game as thanks for the donation would
run into 3.3 (bypassing the payment processor). Hasn't stopped lots of
developers from doing just this, of course.

Regards,

Michael A.