The request I make is from "GET" type, so I've no output and I think
that it's not possible to send more data than expected. Correct me if
I'm wrong.
The request I make is exactly the same on Android and Windows Mobile
and with WM, the server react correctly. The request seems to be good.
Anyway, how can I access to socket object with an httpUrlConnection ?

I'm already listening to events:
(ConnectivityManager.CONNECTIVITY_ACTION) and TelephonyManager
(PhoneStateListener.LISTEN_DATA_CONNECTION_STATE). Nothing is coming
up during the problem.