28.09.2010 19:48, Cydrike пишет:
The request I make is from "GET" type, so I've no output and I think
that it's not possible to send more data than expected. Correct me if
I'm wrong.

By calling socket.shutdownOutput you are specifically telling the SSL code that your application will not be sending more data. It shuts down one of the two duplex connections. My hope is that it can avoid the TLS restart later on.

Remember that SSL has its own handshaking and packeting, which needs to be shut down.

The request I make is exactly the same on Android and Windows Mobile
and with WM, the server react correctly. The request seems to be good.
Anyway, how can I access to socket object with an httpUrlConnection ?

No idea. I just hope it's possible. Worst case - you can roll your own http implementation just for this.

I'm already listening to events:
(ConnectivityManager.CONNECTIVITY_ACTION) and TelephonyManager
(PhoneStateListener.LISTEN_DATA_CONNECTION_STATE). Nothing is coming
up during the problem.
Right, but you mentioned before that you're not getting any events. Do you have the "android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE" permission in the manifest?

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- WiFi Manager + pretty widget -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com