> > you have some automatic tools to do that or something I never saw in
> > my console ? Seems like a daunting task ...

I ended up writing a web scraper for the publishing console using
HtmlUnit. The numbers in the console are populated using JavaScript
(generated via Google Web Toolkit), so you have to use a library
capable of running JavaScript rather than simpler tools if you want to
go the scraping route.

> http://code.google.com/p/android-market-api/

AFAIK, that doesn't have all the numbers that the developer's
publishing console does, like the active install count. Makes sense if
it is just reverse engineered from what the Market app calls, since
that app never shows active installs anywhere.